[THIN] Re: WFCRUN32 Showing Command Line Usage

  • From: jaybmbee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 02:52:32 -0600

Lee,

I have not run into this but I think I know what has happened. It seems that
the file association for *.ica files has been linked to the executable
WFCRUN32 (which you can use to start ica sessions but it comes with the
Program Neighborhood not the web client). It should be linked to WFICA32.exe
Look in the registry HKey_Classes_Root\.ica and go from there.
Best would be to get the registry setting from a working pc and take the
setting from there.

Greetings,

Jay.