[THIN] WFCRUN32 Showing Command Line Usage

  • From: "TACKETT, CLYDE L" <CTACKETT@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:20:07 -0400

I have looked over the archives at thin.net and Deja, but cannot seem to
locate anything on this.  I did an uninstall - reinstall of my Citrix ICA
Web Client today, and now, when trying to launch apps from an NFuse 1.7
site, I get a pop up box showing me the Command Line Usage for WFCRUN32.
Anyone run across this before?  My apologies if this is documented somewhere
and I didn't see it.

Lee Tackett
IST AIM Team
SCANA Services