[THIN] Re: W2K GPO on NT Domain

  • From: "Ziots, Edward" <EZiots@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:00:06 -0500

Have you locked down using the local GPO and then denied administrators read
access to GPT.ini and Registry.POL. I was given this tip once on how to get
around the local GPO issue, but still be able to administer things.

All you would have to do is setup an account or or group which had access to
the gpt.ini and registry.pol files in the Groupolicy folder, and it should
work.

Otherwise, as Paul stated, Standard policies work as well,

EZ