[THIN] Re: Virtual IP not created on a citrix server

  • From: Marc-André Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:45:07 -0500

I get all the event related to assignement and release of IP... I can see the
IPs in the CMC but that reg key does not get created... I create it manually
and instantly, IE (or any other apps, I tried many!!!) works for that VIP...
really weird...

I've assigned iexplore.exe

I've assigned iexplore

I've assigned c:\program files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe

In fact, I've tried many apps, with and without full path... It's really
related to that registry key that does not get created at logon of the user...
There's not "access denied" or anything like that in regmon/filemon.... It's
just like PS4.0 does not create it at all.