[THIN] Virtual IP not created on a citrix server

  • From: Marc-André Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 13:40:44 -0500

Hi everyone....

Here's the setup:

PS 4.0 entreprise edition

Windows 2003 SP1

MUI French
Need VIP for IEXPLORE because i'm using bluecoat proxy with per ip rules.

Now, i've troubleshoot everything i could and i pointed to the registry.
Usually, when a user logs in, under HKLM/software/citrix/VIP the system creates
a key with the session ID as the name. Inside that key, there's a Dword with
the IP value in hexa decimal... For some reason, in my system, this does not
occurs... If i create the key manually, it works perfect!!!! i've looked at the
security of the key, everything is the same as my working servers. Anyone has
an idea???

many thanks