[THIN] Re: Version 4.0 of all Citrix products are launched

  • From: <stephen.quinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 15:26:33 +0100

Agreed. I have trouble keeping abreast of which version of which Citrix product
does what and I implement the damn stuff! How do they expect the
decision-makers who don't look at the products on a day to day basis to make
sense of it & remember? Before the next release we should start predictions on
what they're going to rename next!

Steve