[THIN] Re: Version 4.0 of all Citrix products are launched

  • From: "Lilley, Brian" <brian.lilley@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:12:07 +0100

true true, but not as bad as Wang's maintenance arm some years ago... - Wang
Care   !

its the truth...or an application on IBM AIX called DOGS, which required a
dongle...and guess what... has anyone seen my Dogs Dongle?

its true as I'm sat here drinking coffee and shuffling windows around on my
screen looking very very busy indeed.