[THIN] VOIP/Softphone via Citrix Access Gateway

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 09:55:04 -0600

We are testing VOIP/Softphone run while connected via the Citrix Access Gateway
SSL VPN.  Multiple occasions, user with the VOIP softphone can hear on the
other end fine, but softphone user's voice is very choppy to the person on the
other end.

I have the CAG set to improve latency for VOIP.

I have the users configured to use an IP Pool.

When the softphone user connects via Cisco VPN, no issues.

Any thoughts, real world scenarios?

The softphone/phone system is a Nortel I2050.