[THIN] Re: VB Application error when in Citrix

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 15:30:31 +0100

It doesnt work on MFXP, but does on 1.8??
Is it in house developed, or a commercial program? If its in house, get the
devs to check just how much recursiveness there is, and how many functions are
being chained together. If its commercial, erk... best to name it!

Andrew
--o--

>>> robert.armstrong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 19/08/04 13:29:38 >>>
I am having problems with one of my company's applications when runnuing in
the Citrix environment.  We are running CMF XPe FR2 SP2 on Windows 2000
servers (SP4).  The application is written in VB6.  I am receiving the
following error in one portion of the application when running a report:
 "Out of stack space"

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20