[THIN] Usrlogon.cmd not running

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 09:45:51 -0600

We are modifying the usrlogn2.cmd file calling a Kix start script.  To try
to troubleshoot this script we put a pause in usrlogon.cmd and the pause is
at the top of this script file and it is not executing.  The error that we
are getting and my researched pointed that it is a kix32 error "script
error: failed to find/open script".  I don't understand why the pause
statement does not run which means usrlogon.cmd isn't running.  Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
Jay