[THIN] Re: Upgrade recommendation

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:15:35 -0500

If it ain't broke.....   MF SP3 does offer greatly enhanced printing
features.  I'd try the upgrade on a test server and do a pilot and then
roll after it was tested.

As you can see in  XE103W2K016 hotfix  CTX102359 even SP3 has printing
problems! Damned if you do...damned if you don't.
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=120
<http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry!default.jspa?categoryID=120&entryID=
2862> &entryID=2862

It is best to figure out the root of the problem cause there is no
guarantee that SP3 will fix it.

JK