[THIN] USB printer on Thin client

  • From: "Ken Klika" <ken.klika@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 17:26:09 -0400

Has anyone been able to successfully attach an HP LaserJet 1100 USB
printer to a Compaq T20 (legacy free) WBT?

The T20 only has USB ports, and under the configuration, it appears to
present one of the USB ports as an LPT1: port.  I can connect to the
printer via the "Client Printer Configuration" utility, but I cannot
print.

This is a Windows 2000 SP2 / Metaframe XPa FR2 Environment.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Joshua R. Vince
MCSE MCP+I CCNP CCA
Network Engineering Supervisor