[THIN] Re: Designing a big XP farm

  • From: Mason Dively <mdively@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:20:32 -0500

Ron hit this right on the money.  We have a comparably sized farm (approx. 150
servers and supporting approx. 7,500 users) and have our farm broken down into
3 zones.  Our usage pattern is just as Ron mentioned (users log in in the
morning and back in after lunch) and we don't have any communication issues.

Thanks,

Mason B. Dively  MCP,CCA
Amdocs CMI Windows Administration