[THIN] Re: USB

  • From: <DMelczer@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 14:21:25 -0400

You could always write a short script that would launch a "sleep 30" to
pause for 30 seconds (or whatever time frame it takes for the USB to
authenticate) and then launch the connection...then, just put the batch
script in the startup menu and you should be okay...I believe you can
get the sleep.exe command off thethin.net if I'm not mistaken...

All of this assumes that you can put the files on the thin client, of
course...

Good luck.

-Dave Melczer
dmelczer@xxxxxxxx