[THIN] Re: UPM

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:07:06 -0000

Mark,

You can set the profile path at the server OU under Admin
Templates\System\User Profiles\

Set roaming profile path for all users connecting to this computer

Pick your location this should over write the path set in the AD object.

You could always create an environment variable to hold the value of the
department and populate it with a GPP at logon via item level targeting
by department.

Regards,

Ronnie