[THIN] Re: Troubleshooting slow/hanging on Servers

  • From: Nick Smith <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 11:49:24 +0000

We get this on Fridays, very regularly. Simple matter of the DSL links being
saturated and latency decreasing as people;

- Plan their holidays
- Sync their Ipods
-Run flash games
-Download Warcraft patches

Not your staff, just people generally. So it depends on the WAN links, but if
they are common-or-garden ADSLs then I would expect this behaviour and <shrug>
or upgrade them.

Nick