[THIN] Re: Trend - scanning on citrix

  • From: Andy <andysideas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:04:15 +0000

You need to make an assesment on how files can get to the server in the
first place.

At our place the other way to get unknown files is from the internet and
email. We use Trend Antiviris gateway to scan and in some cases block(mp3,
exe) files. No client drives are mapped and of course no usb access.

Email is also scanned, so we are pretty safe having NO antivirus running in
realtime. However I do run a scan just after the server reboot script kick
in.