[THIN] MFPS 4.0 for UNIX

  • From: "Fojut, Joseph A." <Fojut.Joseph@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 20:52:31 -0600

We are in the process of creating a MFPS 4.0 for UNIX farm.  We created the
farm with our first server and that worked fine.  We then added server 2 to the
farm and that appeared to work as well.  However when we go to list the servers
in the farm, only the master (first server added) shows up.  Server 2 does not
appear in the list.  We tried re-adding Server 2 to the farm but we get the
message that it is already in the farm.  Yet it doesn't show up in the server
list.

Has anyone encountered this in the past and have any suggestions for us?

Thanks,

Joe Fojut
Research Computing Facility
Mayo Clinic