[THIN] Tracking Devices using a Published App

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr. -Info From Data Corp." <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:23:28 -0400

I've been searching the web and Citrix etc. for the answer to this one but
coming up empty.  I think my search terms aren't correct, as I figure this
has to have been asked before.

I'm looking for a way to determine what devices have connected to a
published app, for licensing.

I know I can achieve this for all except CSG users by dumping all the
devices (by clientname) into a text file at login, and then pulling the text
files into a DB and removing duplicates, but I was wondering if Presentation
Server (4.0) provides a mechanism for this.

Thanks -

Bob Coffman