[THIN] Policy not able to create in Subcription Database subnet

  • From: ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 10:36:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
my environment

Location - A , Data base - SQL 2000 in win2k3 (Primary DATABASE), Citrix PS4.0
- 10 servers
Location - B, Data base - SQL 2000 in win2k3 (subscriber database), Citrix
PS4.0 - 10 Servers.

Daily replication happens between Location A database and B (subcription
database) .

Problem # when i try to create a citrix policy in Location B Citrix servers. I
am  not able to do its giving error "Cannot create a policy" or when a try to
add a user from Location B Citrix PS4.0 server, its not allowing me to add....
where as i am able to create policy and add users from any server existing in
Location A with the same User name and password...

can anyone tell us the reason behind this...

Anantha Padmanabham K

      Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Go to
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php