[THIN] Tool for Profile management (value unknown)

  • From: "Alexander Danilychev" <teknica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:47:53 -0800

Hi all,

Updated utility - "AppAccess". Will launch 1 program or multiple executables
with another user identity. Can be used to troubleshoot profiles and
policies without logout. Can be loaded without profile (faster) for network
app. testing as another user. Not sure regarding usefulness -- let me know
if there are any ideas.

Some interesting test are:

A. Launch Outlook as another user
B. Launch iExplore.exe or Explorer.exe - Desktop, Favorites, etc. will
correspond to another user.

Launching without profile looks like is limited to network app. testing.

Dounload:
http://www.tekworkshop.com/Tools/AppAccess

ALEX

PS Keep this app away from your users ;)