[THIN] Thin has been around a LOOOONG Time Archives discovery...

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 21:33:23 -0400

I love it look what I found! Archives of Thin List from, get this now,
12/1/99 to 12/1/2003!

http://marc.info/?l=thin&r=1&w=2

Of course you all know there coverage of them on freelists from 6/2002 to
present
//www.freelists.org/archives/thin/

What amazes me are that there are lots of months with over 2000 posts a
month!

I wish I had the Onelist stuff out there someplace that goes back to early
99 but this is still darn cool.

--
Jim Kenzig
Microsoft MVP - Windows Server Presentation and Hosted Desktop