[THIN] Thin client comparisons

  • From: "Rosemary Sarkis" <rosemary_sarkis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:26:37 +1000

Hi

Ive been off the list for a few years now. Has anyone got an updated matrix of thin terminals out there and their specifications/comparisons. Our company is looking at getting a few in for demo and Im not up to speed with whats out there and what your recommendations are. We could potentially be buying 500 of these things to replace our fat desktops hence wanted to get the best unit

If there are any good web sites with this info, pls let me know

Thanks

Sell your car for $9 on carpoint.com.au http://www.carpoint.com.au/sellyourcar

This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint GmbH
Now available: The new version .print Engine 6.2 with SSL encryption and certificate management.
http://www.thinprint.com
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at:
http://www.thinwiki.com