[THIN] The issue...

  • From: "Chad Schneider (IT)" <Chad.M.Schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 15:45:29 -0600

We have an app., taht uses %username% to figure out the username, ok, basic.

We want to run that application in a Citrix session, that is launched, via a
generic logon, then the user logs on.  We use a product called Sentillion
(single sign on).  Multi user PC, launches a Citrix published desktop, as the
generic lgoon.  Sentillion then aks for credentials, which are then passed to
the published application, and things like drive mappings and such are changed,
for the actual logged on user, not the generic.

Is there a way to get the application to use the final logon as the
credentials, instead of the %username% which resolves to the generic logon that
launched the session.