[THIN] Termsrv.exe Problem

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:09:37 -0500

Folks, I am having a rather strange problem on my XP FR2 farm. If you
are running wshadow and you propogate users the process hangs. But, not
only that termsrv.exe spikes the processors at up 80% and no one can
connect via ICA or RDP and you have to get the users to log off to
reboot the server. I am working with Citrix support on this but they are
waiting for another Dr Watson dump. Has anyone experienced this??????? I
can reproduce the problem but only during production hours and with a
server that has production operations on it. My helpdesk gets testy when
I do that so they have me waiting to try and crash it. I do get
occasional Dr Watson errors concening Netscape but I do not think that's
related.

Charlie