[THIN] Re: Terminal Services Configuration

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 05:50:48 -0700

Is that really necessary?  It is not recommended (nor possible via normal
means) to disable the administrator's account.  If you're worried about
someone getting in the machine and having admin rights then keep the scope
of the administrators group to the local administrator and keep a ghost
image of the server for easy recovery.

Joe