[THIN] Re: Terminal Services Configuration

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:15:53 +0100

The administrator account on this host is disabled, and I am trying to
replace it. Effectively, I want the Administrator SID to be useless,
unfortunately from what I have seen so far is that Windows is hard coded in
places to use the Administrator SID, so this is going to be impossible. I
would like to get as close to it as possible though.

The only way I can get the admin account back now is to boot off a CD and
modify the registry offline.

Berny