[THIN] Re: Terminal Server

  • From: Mark Guzzo <mark.guzzo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:47:17 -0600

Well if you open the scripts.zip file there is another script that
will just restart the print spooler. Here at work I have yet to hear
from an enduser about print jobs missing do to the script. I was
getting an ear full when a job for some reason would get stuck and the
queue would fill. So I tried this script and I must say I love it :-)

If there is a better way, please share it with me ;-)

Mark