[THIN] Re: Temp folder

  • From: "Rick Mack" <ulrich.mack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 19:40:07 +1000

Hi Jason,

Absolutely. Although to be honest you'd also do well to get rid of the
printer drivers completely and look at a decent UPD solution that covers
network printers as well.

That'd get rid of your printing problems.

It's a pity that Citrix doesn't have a true UPD solution for their existing
customers.

regards,

Rick

--