[THIN] Re: TS Cals when using pass through connections

  • From: Jez <jezosaurus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:21:19 +0100

Takes me back a few years since I last had to work out what happened
with TS CALs and chained servers/clients...

Need to know OSs, and without using citrix.

So PC with OS X conncts to TS with OS Y, and runs application N on TS with OS Z.
For 2003, I need to know the type of TS CALs that you've got and the
TS licensing mode that the servers are running in.