[THIN] Re: Synergy. anyone?

  • From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 07:15:29 +0100

Barcelona rather than States for me - there is a recession on :?

From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 19:45:50
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My GSL session is Friday at 1PM and is titled:

SYN515: 10 ways Active Directory can hurt XenDesktop or XenApp and how to
fix them (GSL!)

I fly in on Sunday and out very early on Saturday.  I am up for whenever
someone wants to get together.

Thanks

Carl Webster
Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional http://www.CarlWebster.com