[THIN] Re: Synergy. anyone?

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 14:17:07 -0700

We'd be there Sunday thru Friday

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Greg Reese
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:27 AM
To: Thin
Subject: [THIN] Synergy. anyone?

So who all is attending Summit/Synergy and might be up for meeting up for
drinks or dinner?

I will be in town for both Summit and Synergy.  I know Webster is doing a
geek speek one night.  Maybe that will be a good time to meet.

Also one of my customers is a finalist for the Technology Innovation Award.
If you aren't sure who to vote for, vote for Educational Services of America
(ESA).

Greg
//www.freelists.org/list/thin