[THIN] Re: Syncing time to the internet

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:15:57 -0400

Try this instead

REM The next lines are for WIN XP (ignored in 2000)
net stop w32time
w32tm /unregister
w32tm /unregister
w32tm /register
net time /setsntp:"timeserver1.com timeserver2.com"
w32tm /monitor
net start w32time
w32tm /resync
REM and for W2k
net stop w32time
w32tm -once
net start w32time

Change timeservers to the NTP servers of your choice - check out
pool.ntp.org

- Bob Coffman