[THIN] Re: Symantec - Norton Anti Virus

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:46:57 +0100

Hello there,

On the whole it is works well and we are able to deploy it via Installation
manager and some command line options.
We are using the version SAV 9 client on a pilot of 35 Citrix servers.
The client install is msi based with plenty of command line options.

I have had one main issue with the version SAV 9 client in that we found we
have to specifically exclude two files, for ICa sessions and RDP admin
sessions, from being scanned.
Unfortunately it is not possible to exclude the two files from the Symantec
console and has to be done on each server.
From memory one of the files is rdpdd.dll and i cannot remember the citrix
file. Ill post it here tomorrow night with some more information.

regards