[THIN] Re: Switzerland to Canadian Citrix XP/1.8 server

  • From: "chris harrison" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 14:46:20 -0500

The restriction on exporting 128-bit encryption does not apply to taking your
machine somewhere, only to selling or transferring products to foreign
entities.  So long as your guy can connect to the Internet with his PC, he
should be good.  Our Director of Engineering was able to do this same thing
from Italy last summer with no problems (Except finding dial up access in
Italy, of course...).