[THIN] Re: How is load balancing enabled and disabled with XPFR1?

  • From: Robert Williams <RWilliams@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 12:45:26 -0700

I have been talking to Microsoft about the problem with Outlook XP reminders
not coming up or coming up really late.
he said he had a customer that when he "turned of load balancing" the
reminders all came up....so he wants me to do the same thing. only here is
the issue.
I am publishing a user desktop from 5 servers using load balancing with
Nfuse., so I dont know how to test this.....
has anyone ever had this problem with Oultook XP and been able to solve it?
I have tried the /cleanfreebusy and /cleanreminders with Outlook, but it
does not help.

Thank You,
Robert Williams
Senior Network Administrator