[THIN] Re: Some thoughts on Citrix 8.00.24737 Client

  • From: "ThinFan ." <thinfan1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:48:08 -0700

John, Thanks for the information.

I checked out KB323597 and it doesn't 'spcifically' note the 1004 errors but
sure seems related, and I noted that others on this list also used this to
rectify the problems.

One Question:  Our MetaFrame Server in question had NOT had MS04-011 applied
yet, BUT the Terminal Services License Server HAS.

Do you think this would be part of the cause of the 1004 errors?

Thanks for any input.

ThinFan

>From: "Rowlandson, John" <John.Rowlandson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [THIN] Re: Some thoughts on Citrix 8.00.24737 Client
>Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:26:04 +1000
>
>Mallesons Stephen Jaques
>www.mallesons.com
>
>Confidential communication
>

>this is a post MS04-011 error  , see KB 323597
>

>also lots of ppl on here have had corrupt 2k ts licencing databases in =
>the last few months

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married