[THIN] Re: Shula's at Iforum

  • From: "Andy Lalaguna" <Andy.lalaguna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:38:51 +0100

Apologies Ron,

I will not be making Shula's or iForum this year.
Sorry that you might have had that impression.

The two of us are shortly about to become three...

And its a little too close to our impending delivery to leave my good
lady wife, without my wonderful company.

Have a wonderful time without me.

Best WIshes,

Andy Lalaguna