[THIN] Re: Shula's at Iforum

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 08:44:36 -0500

Ok I still have a seat or two open.=20
Monday night 7:15 at Shula's!

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 312.961.2380
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Reese [mailto:GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 10:35 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Shula's at Iforum

I'll be there...

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron Oglesby [mailto:roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 11:27 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Shula's at Iforum

Well since I had a small issue with one of my PSTs (don't ask) I lost my
list for shula's (shame on me)

BUT here is what I have.... I am sorry if I dropped you off the list,
just respond and I will be making reservations asap. This is for Monday
night.

Jim Kenzig +1
Larry Nail
Andy Lalaguna
Myself...

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=3D3D20
RapidApp
Office 312.372.7188
Mobile 312.961.2380
email roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx
=3D3D20
This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent=3D20
alternative to Citrix=3DAE MetaFrame (tm) for=3D20
delivering and managing centrally-deployed=3D20
Windows-based applications
http://www.newmoon.com

This weeks sponsor New Moon Canaveral IQ
New Moon Canaveral IQ is an intelligent=20
alternative to Citrix(r) MetaFrame (tm) for=20
delivering and managing centrally-deployed=20