[THIN] Shadowing Toolbar

  • From: "Paul Bergson (ALLETE)" <pbergson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:51:43 -0600

I have published the Shadow Bar as a "Published Application" and the users
can access the icon and it will bring it up.  The "Available Users" within
the Shadow session shows Servers/Applications/Users but the only person that
is able to see users is the domain admin.

I have given my test user "Full Administration" on the Citrix Administrators
setting in the CMC.  I have also given the test user Full Control on both
the RDP and ICA connection settings.

The test user can shadow a user if they shadow via the CMC.  Anybody have
any ideas why the Shadow Bar won't pull up available users in the published
Shadow Bar application?

Thanks

Paul
This Weeks Sponsor: ThinPrint, GmbH