[THIN] Re: Books for Citrix 3.0

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:08:56 -0700

If you plan to study an XP book in the hopes of learning 3.0 I would highly
recommend reading the 3.0 Admin Guide and Advanced Concepts from Citrix.
While 3.0 is not substantially different, there are important difference in
licensing, client features, some new CMC options, etc. that need to be
understood to properly deploy 3.0....

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453