[THIN] Session hangs/resets

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 17:45:24 +1000

Hi

Im having an issue on my Windows 2003 Xenapp 5 Farm where Sessions keep locking
up and just disconnecting, event logs say Event ID 50,
and 26 for delayed write failed. This is particularly noticable with Lotus
Notes 8.5 client which relies heavily on File Server.  I've been doing research
on this all last week
with no luck at all.   File server hosting user home drives/profiles is on the
NAS.  NAS is
underutilised and Citrix Servers are all connected to
Gig network again which is underutilised.

No other applications get errors except for Lotus Notes, and when it crashes
all of their applications crash. It just crashes the user's entire connection.
There is no latency that I can see

Has anyone seen this issue before? Ive had to reset over 300 connections in 1
month because of this issue.  We have Session reliability enabled.

Thanks
Ang