[THIN] Re: Session Logoff

  • From: "Schneider, Chad M." <CMSchneider@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:47:09 -0600

Still seeing this, after reboot, and after redoing the ICA keepalives.
Session never seems to logoff, as it has for 2 years.

I close the published apps., and the app. closes, and disappears, but the
session remains open.  WE are now getting many customer calls, as we only
allow one instance of an app., per user.  Server thinks the session is an
open app., and disallows users to reconnect, after closing the app. earlier.

HELP!

MF XPe SP2 on WIN2K.