[THIN] A couple of more questions if you please.

  • From: Gene Herman <hermang@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:44:25 -0500

1. In looking through the forums on the Citrix Website - I get the
distinct impression that the Universal Printer Driver is very
problematical.  I am getting the impression that first of all - with the
Java Client - printers don't autocreate - but when we try to map the
Universal Printer Driver - either we get garbage printout or blank
pages.  Anyone else have this problem???

2. Using the Java Client - how do you map a USB printer??  In the Java
Client Printer Mapping tab - for a locally connected printer (LPT1) this
seems to work fine - but the PhotoSmart 1100 printer I have is a USB
Printer on DOT4......... I don't see any examples of what you would put
for the port in this case.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Gene

-- Type: application/octet-stream