[THIN] Re: Service Pack 2005.04

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:18:42 -0700

Yes and Yes.  I've installed it and it's working fine.  Since I am on SA, I
bit the bullet a few months back and raised the functional level to v4.  No
problems either before or after that others didn't also experience.  By
that I mean, there was nothing other than the normal problems people report
that Citrix later releases a patch for.

adam

             "Guzzo, Mark A
             \(Mark\)"
             <guzzo@xxxxxxxxxx                                          To
             >                         <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             thin-bounce@freel
             ists.org                                              Subject
                                       [THIN] Service Pack 2005.04

             05/23/2006 08:12
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

All,
I would like to know if anyone has applied the âCitrix MetaFrame
Presentation Server 3.0 Service Pack 2005.04â to their farm and if so have
there been any issues?
I just started to upgrade out farm from XPe to MFPS3.0 and I was reading
about this binary service pack. I understand that once itâs installed I can
only apply MFPS4 patches. So has anyone been down this road? Did you
install all the MFPS4 patches/service packs?

Thanksâ

M a r k G u z z o
Utility Infrastructure Services
Citrix / VMware Administrator