[THIN] Re: Server set ups

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:12:11 +0000

The designated data collectors do, but unless you specify what is
going to happen, i.e. which one is the primary, which one is backup
for each zone, then you might be better off installing on all of them.

My understanding is the same as yours, so we could be wrong on this
one. Anyone else care to confirm for us?