[THIN] Re: Server restore problems

  • From: <DOUG.WOOTEN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:32:24 +0100

I have had a similar problem to your original one with the same error.
I think you may have found the dsmaint /recreatelhc command will have
fixed this up.  The IMA service would then have started ok.

That comment obviously doesn't help you not having citrix in add remove
programs though!

________________________________

        Date:             3/25/2005

        Time:             1:28:12 PM

        User:             N/A

        Computer:     CTX02

        The Independent Management Architecture service terminated with
service-specific error 2147483655.

        Event Type:   Error

        Event Source:            IMAService

        Event Category:         None

        Event ID:       3601

        Date:             3/25/2005

        Time:             1:28:12 PM

        User:             N/A

        Computer:     CTX02

        Failed to load initial plugins with error
IMA_RESULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND

        Event Type:   Error

        Event Source:            IMAService

        Event Category:         None

        Event ID:       3609

        Date:             3/25/2005

        Time:             1:28:12 PM

        User:             N/A

        Computer:     CTX02

        Failed to load plugin MfSrvSs.dll with error
IMA_RESULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND

        Lonnie Truskowski

        Information Technology Manager

        Borton-Lawson

        613 Baltimore Drive, Suite 300

        Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702-7903

        V. 570.821.1994 x236

        F. 570.821.1990

        www.borton-lawson.com

SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES

Go to London Fire at www.london-fire.gov.uk/firesafety

This email is confidential to the addressee only. If you do not believe that
you are the intended addressee, do not use, pass on or copy it in any way.
If you have received it in error, please delete it immediately and telephone
the supplied number, reversing the charges if necessary.