[THIN] Re: Server restore problems

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:54:15 -0500

I believe I solved my problem. In add and remove programs when There is
a section listed in the Citrix Metaframe item that is a link to support.
When I select that there is an option to repair. I ran that, it asked to
reboot and now my server is available again.

However, this server is no longer attached to any pf my published apps
in the CMC. I modified one of the apps and assigned the server and the
apps works.

It seems to be fixed but now I don't have a Citrix Metaframe entry in my
Add and Remove Programs, is this a problem?

        Date:                3/25/2005

        Time:                1:28:12 PM

        User:                N/A

        Computer:        CTX02

        The Independent Management Architecture service terminated with
service-specific error 2147483655.

        Event Type:      Error

        Event Source:   IMAService

        Event Category:            None

        Event ID:          3601

        Date:                3/25/2005

        Time:                1:28:12 PM

        User:                N/A

        Computer:        CTX02

        Failed to load initial plugins with error
IMA_RESULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND

        Event Type:      Error

        Event Source:   IMAService

        Event Category:            None

        Event ID:          3609

        Date:                3/25/2005

        Time:                1:28:12 PM

        User:                N/A

        Computer:        CTX02

        Failed to load plugin MfSrvSs.dll with error
IMA_RESULT_ENTRY_NOT_FOUND

        Lonnie Truskowski
        Information Technology Manager

        Borton-Lawson