[THIN] Re: Server Upgrade Question

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <Doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:00:06 -0700

Thanks to all who responded, it is all good info, and has the bosses
agreeable to a server, but they asked...
How many users can realistically be supported? We currently have about
20 users, half of which really tax
the system, the others just share files and check e-mail, we will
probably double that in 2 years, and just
for reference, they shuddered at the price of $4500 for a machine.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator