[THIN] Re: Server Based Computing's MVP of 2005

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 21:53:09 -0000

One name that is missing is Rick Mack.
It is a shame that his name isnt out there to a wider audience as he definately
knows his onions.
I have learned more from Rick's posts in this forum over the last few years
than anyone else apart from Ron Oglesby(where he?).
Have a read of some of his postings and you will know what i mean.
It must be all the Australus they eat down under